- WEB: http://vu2spf.blogspot.ca
- VIDEOs: search on Youtube for vu2spf or vu2spf ubitx
- FACEBOOK: Bitx 20
- EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
The website contains information on how to download the code.
- Low cost for parts – Suggested parts – 1 atmega2560 – approx $8.00US, 1 Addafruit dds Si5351 – $10.00 – 2.8 TFT touch colour display $12.00 US
- All bands, band selectivity, USB LSB -Works well with digital modes
- All Display buttons are touch control – and no menus
- Any button can have a physical button and a TFT touch or any combination.
- 100 memory channels
- Tunable BFO’s
- 3 VFO’S – A B and MEM
- USB / LSB
- TX timeout control
- Touch TX button and or physical TX control – for ptt mike or digital modes (vox input low)
Next : New Feature – Working on adding CAT Control
Joe VE1BWV subsequently uploaded the connection diagram to show how the Arduino Mega 2560 connects to the display, the si5351a and the main board.