Nigel G4ZAL has added the v4 pop-fix to his v3 board by placing components directly onto the v3 board.
- Swap out R70 from 100 ohms to 1K.
- Drill a small hole (0.7mm or similar) to the right of R70 so as to be able to fix the 2N7000 transistor.
- Pin 2 of the 2N7000 is soldered on the underside of the board (ground).
- Scrape a little varnish from the tracks and tin ready to fix the 2N7000.
- Add some Kapton tape to stop any shorting of components.
- Add the remainder of the components and run a bit of enamelled wire to the trace near the Raduino headers to pickup the T/R line.
Seen from the front of the main board (ignore the cutouts on the front of the board)