Ian KD8CEC has released version 1.1 of his CEC firmware. This the first major release since Beta version 1.097. He has also released new versions of uBITx Manager (for Windows) and Nextion screen firmware.
Version 1.1 includes all additions or improvements from the last non-Beta release version 1.08. This includes features and bug fixes addressed in Beta versions 1.09, 1.093, 1.095, and 1.097. No further changes have been made to the Version 1.097 Beta version.
You do not need to upgrade if you are using Version 1.097. This is the version with only the version number changed.
Major Changes since the last official release
- The firmware supports additional features for the Nextion and TJC LCDs
- Read & Backup uBITX, ADC Monitoring, ATT, IF-Shift and more on Nextion LCD (TJC LCD)
- Factory Reset (Both Character LCD and Nextion LCD are applicable)
- Signal Meter using ADC (A7 Port)
- I2C Signal Meter
- Spectrum display
- Band Scan
- Memory Control on Nextion LCD (TJC LCD)
- Speed Change CW-Option on Nextion LCD
- Fixed Band Change Bug (Both Character LCD and Nextion LCD are applicable)
- uBITX Manager removed the Encode and Decode buttons. The procedure has become a bit easier.
- I2C Device Scan on uBITX Manager ( Both Character LCD and Nextion LCD are applicable)
- Si5351 I2C Address can be changed
- Recovery using QR-Code Data from Server
- Nextion LCD and TJC LCD can display Spectrum and CW Decode (using Stand alone S-Meter)
- Fixes for other Minor Bugs
Please refer to the link below for details.
Please download the related files from the link below.
Nextion LCD or TJC LCD’s GUI have not changes since the 1.097 (Beta) distribution. If you are using a different GUI that is customized by other helpful developers, you should not need to upgrade the firmware. Some screen sizes are still not supported in ver 1.097 (and therefore in version 1.1).